I am an 18year old Irish, soon to be PR student who loves all things girly, blingy and OTT!!
I specialise mainly in OOTD/N's as I find them to attract the most attention but I also do product reviews. This is actually my second blog but I decided to start LolaRose as my other blog didn't go in the direction I had hoped for despit having over 200 followers!
I feel much more confident about my new blog and already I see it going in the right direction despite only having it for over a month:)
The thing I love most about blogging is the fact it gives me so much confidence to see people actually like how I look and the clothes I wear as normal girls are very bitchy towards me despite not knowing me! I love how genuine and lovely the girls are here on blogger towards eachother.
The lovely Samantha has written a few questions for me to answer; So lets get started!!
1. What would you like to be when you grow up?! I would love to be a journalist or just a general PR representing celebs, hopefully I will be able to achieve one of these goals as both are applicable in the course I have chosen :)
2. What is THE best foundation of all time?! I have whittled my way through MANY bottles of foundation from Rimmel to M.A.C to Make up Forever to Este Lauder and I have to be honest, for lasting power, instant coverage it has to be "Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour lasting Founation" Although M.A.C's Studio Fix Fluid is a close second;)
3. What is the most expensive beauty item that you own Ehhh off the top of my head this is quite difficult but the first thing that comes to mind is again M.A.C's Studio Fix Fluid @ €36.50. On second thoughts I do have Chanel Chance perfume which costs €134 here in Ireland, thats beauty related, isn't it ?!
4. What is your favourite post of your own / the one you would most like new readers to see? The post I was most excited to write was definately my Debs/Prom post which you can see here , But unfortunately I feel like I wrote it when I only had 20 odd followers and it didn't get the audience it deserved!
5. Your favourite small blog link to read? (Under 500 followers) It's got to be Allie's from Big Hair Bigger Heels which you can find here. I love everything about this blog, it's name, Allie's look and Allie herself she always writes the loveliest comments on my posts:)
I love love love answering questions like these and I especially liked Samantha's choice of questions so well done you!!
Thanks again for choosing me for this wonderful idea hun :)
If you would like to have your blog featured just leave a comment as I would love to have this as a regular feature each week and get more posts lined up!