Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Samantha's Secret | Real Techniques Blush Brush

My second addition to my Real Techniques brush set is the Blush brush. I have the Stippling brush and it has completely revolutionized the way I apply my foundation, and I know that I am not alone!!



Its so beautiful and fluffy, slightly domed and the perfect shape for applying blush. I so strongly recommend the RT brushes, they are beautifully made, at an excellent price point and of course anything that supports the amazing Pixiwoo sisters I am happy to rave about!! I can't wait to get the Buffing Brush for foundation so that I can use the Stippler for cream products.

You can find Real Techniques brushes here individually or some in kits.


3 comments:

  1. I have the stippling brush and the powder brush which are both amazing! This is definitely next on my list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the wants! I just want to get my hands on one! :D They look fantastic!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the core collection today, my first brushes from the range, I can't wait to try them! They're so soft xx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?