Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

America Haul #1 Rollerball Fragrances

Instead of doing one big haul post and then lots of separate reviews on everything I got in New York, I decided just to review them all separately as usual but these treats are all from the US!! I've also had a bit of time by now to try all these things out now and have more of an idea what I would repurchase and stock up on if I were to go over again!!

The first thing I have to say about America is that they are VERY lucky to have the amazing Sephora store, what I would do to get one of those over here!!! The other thing I love is that you can get miniatures of practically everything!!!!!

I picked up some of these cute rollerball perfumes, at $20 each, as they are perfect gifts, for keeping in your handbag for top-ups throughout the day and travelling with!






I got Vera Wang Princess, and Marc Jacobs Daisy, but they are also avaliable in most big name perfumes you can think of.

Wish the UK would sort it out and get these!!!!


7 comments:

  1. aw! these look so so cute!
    you're right, the uk should catch on to this, they're so handy. the little handbag version of daisy they do here is in like a minature bottle like the full size and so i get so worried about breaking it in my bag, being so clumbsy!
    anyway mrs, how are you?! feel like we've not spoken in AGES!
    speak soon,
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee they are so cool arn't they! I also got a set of like 5 tiny tiny mini daisys all different colours they are soo cute! will catch up with you on your blog missy xx

      Delete
  2. I love a rollerball perfume. Great choices. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! So great to just pop in your handbag. Given your blog a follow! xx

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We NEED Sephora. Our american friend always hooks us up with rollerballs but it would be so much easier if we had one here!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also bought the Marc Jacobs rollerball when I was in America and it smells so good! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo these look really cute!! I've never seen these before, I wonder if I can purchase these in the UK, will have to try and find some.

    http://fruityxbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amani xox

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?