Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

America Haul #4 Sephora Nano Eyeliners

These dinky little eyeliners were part of the Sephora's own make-up range, which was pretty good actually and reasonably priced. These cost something ridiculous like $5 so I had to grab a few, and went for these pretty colours, in electric blue and grey.


They are perfect for the waterline, creating a base for a smokey eye, etc. And because they are tiny they are good to travel with!!
If any Americans are reading - whats the general opinion on Sephoras own range? Is it seen as cheap and nasty or generally good for a bargain?


4 comments:

  1. they're lovely shades!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have Sephora where I live but from what I've tried I think Sephora's own range is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post! I love your blog! I found it via the BBU Blog Hop and followed. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?