Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

My New VIVO Collection

I was delighted to find a Tesco 'Home Plus' this week while working away in Southampton. I know it may be a little sad but other girls that have a house with their boyfriend will understand: buying stuff to go in your own home is AMAZING and so much fun!!!! So its exciting to go into cheapo places like Tesco or the Range to find cute homey things. I think that if you have good taste you can shop anywhere and that goes for clothes also.

While I was having a browse I found a VIVO stand which I have heard a lot about already through blogs in the past! I was really impressed by their collection of super affordable pallettes, especially eye shadows, and blushers. With most items at under the 5pound price point, I knew I had to give it a bash.


I picked up this awesome Colour Block in 'Unprotected'  eyeshadow palette which has more than a few shades comparable to the Naked palette! The shadows are of really great quality for the price.

I also couldn't resist one of the baked blushers, and chose 'Peaches and Cream'.


I am in love with this blusher, it gives such a pretty flush of colour, and I've been using it most days.
Im amazed by how affordable this makeup collection is, and also the quality is great. I'm sad now that I didn't pick up a huuuuge bronzer pan for about 4 pounds. I did also get a mascara, that isn't worth mentioning, but I'm happy to accept that there will always be hit/miss products in cheaper ranges - I have found two products that I love though!

2 comments:

  1. the blusher looks super gorgeous and summery! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?