Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

America Haul #3 Anastasia Brow Wiz

IF, like me you are a massive Pixiwoo fan, you will no doubt have heard them rave about this product and use it in every other video. That must be why, I made sure to put it in my basket in Sephora.

and, I LOVE IT.


You can get this product in the UK, but not readily, and mainly online - and for me an eyebrow pencil is not the sort of thing I would buy without trying first. I got the colour Medium Ash, which is a perfect match for me. The consistency is not that of a pencil but more like a soft, waxy stick that makes neat, precise lines without looking drawn on. Usually eyebrow pencils have too much of a red tone to them, and while I do have a reddish tone in my hair, I don't want it on my eyebrows!! I am soooo pleased with this product, and would be happy to now order it again and again.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pixiwoos!!so gutted you can't really get this in the uk :( I'm looking for a new eyebrow pencil!x

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?