Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Yankee Candles on the Cheaaap!!

I know the title of this post will excite many of you. So I have some wisdom to impart - Clinton's Cards stock Yankee Candles but sadly is closing down and everything in store is in sale with a further 20% off!

There wasn't much stock left in my local store but I managed to pick up these two:

Vanilla Cupcake - mmmmm DELISH
Pink Sands
These two came in at about £10 - which you will all know is RIDIC for Yankee candles! The little sampler one was 88p!!!! It has made my whole house smell like baking. Mmm.
So on the grounds that it is a law of femininity to share finds like this, I suggest you all dash out to Clintons and GET SOME CANDLES!!xx

On a side note my little panther Archibald wanted in on the sunshine!!

Tart.

7 comments:

  1. I also had recently picked up a chance and I was wondering why did it cost less. Need to go back and get some more. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got loads of Yankee tarts in the sale the last time I went there but they did'nt have any jars :(
    Vanilla Cupcake is my all time favourite Yankee Candle sooo lush :)

    http://mummy-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing isnt it!! Even my boyfriend loves it :) xx

      Delete
  3. aah thanks for this! Just told my momma as they're on my birthday list :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuuuute Kitty!!! :)

    http://claudialexy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?