Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Boots Spreeee!!

I literally cannot help myself. Just wandered into Boots and lost £30 in there ...


Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Collection 2000 Skylash, Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 03 Lovely Rose, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Revlon Nail Enamel in Pink Nude, Rimmel HD Quad Eyeshadow.


Can you believe that this is my first Real Techniques brush. I have been watching the Pixiwoo sisters for years, and they are so lucky that they have a platform to promote their product, and lots of doting subscribers that are willing to support them! So after all the hype I gave in and bought the Stippling Brush. I used it this morning to apply Rimmel Wake Me Up and so far I love it, of course it is wonderful. Super soft bristles and really buffed the foundation out to give an airbrushed effect. £11.99 in Boots
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
 I wasn't sure about the flared base, I thought it was a little dated and un-cool looking at first, but actually the fact that they can stand up is great as I am always laying my brushes down mid-use and its really unhygenic.



Collection 2000 Skylash - I should have really looked at the wand when I was in Boots as that is usually the decider for mascaras for me. Collection 2000 have had such a great rep recently and the tube was so chic that I had to buy it. I was a little disappointed when I got home as I discovered that it has a plastic spikey wand which I really dislike, but I havent tryed it yet so the jury is still out.

Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick - I bought this in Lovely Rose, mainly because there was no other choice. Everywhere I have been the Loreal promotional stand for the new Spring collection has just been totally raided and nothing is left. So far so good - I love it, really moisturising pretty pink lipstick. I also fancy Dating Coral! 7.99 from Boots

Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Lovely Rose

Maybelline Colour Tattoo -In On and On Bronze - These are similar to MAC Paint Pots but with greater longevity - and it appears to be a substanstiated claim! I swatched on my arm before buying and it stayed on the rest of the day until I washed it off later that evening. I'd love to get more but sadly I dont find the other colours very wearable.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour in On and On Bronze


Revlon Nail Enamel - in 003 Pink Nude. I love the Revlon nail bottles so I went for a pastelly shade in line with spring to freshen up my nails. I'm a little disappointed with this colour as I was expecting it to be more like Barry M's Peach Melba but its a really sheer french manicure pink. But, its clean and smart and I could get away with wearing it to work.

Rimmel Eye Quad - To be honest I needed 1 more thing in the 3 for 2 offer and I was drawn to this because its pretty. When I would ever wear a red / pink eyeshadow I'm really not sure but its a cool palette.6.99 from Boots.

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Quad

L-R Loreal Rouge Caresse in Lovely Rose, Rimmel HD Eye Quad (pink colour), Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze.

Another successful Boots haul I feel ... Meanwhile I am looking for a good nail pen - can anyone suggest any?!

2 comments:

What do you think cupcakes?