Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

HAUL

Sooo as everyone probably knows .... its 3 for 2 in Boots ..... squeaaaal!!! Basically you go in and if you need 1 thing you then have to buy 2 other things!! And then you see something else you like and have to buy 2 other things ... its a vicious circle ... But I like it.
These are some of the things I picked up this week:




Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Everyone has been raving about it, I'm a little skeptic since its a high street /drugstore product, but we will see...

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades - I don't know whats going on with this brand at the moment but some of their products are SO good and affordable! I would have discounted this stand usually in Boots as a cheap low quality product but that doesn't appear to be the case with some things. I hear that they are re-branding as 'The Collection' - I suspect this re-branding will come with a hoiked-up price tag aswell!!

I swatched the pretty shimmery shades:

Shimmer Shades: 1. Way to Glow
 I think the 2 lighter shades would be perfect highlighters and the darker copper tone ones for eyes, or highlighters on dark skin.

Maybelline Gel Liner - I've been using liquid liner for years and years, I could draw my flick on with my eyes closed. But this is my first foray into gel and so far I love it. This Maybelline one was so affordable, around £8.99 I think - and in my opinion in a much nicer frosted pot than the Loreal alternative. Comes with a dinky liner brush.

MAC Rubenesque - A copper shimmery paint pot - ideal for summer!



Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - I have been through the stress of bleaching and terrible split ends and now always invest in a heavy duty conditioner. I'm excited to try this as its supposedly amazing. It smells like salons!

Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Desperate to try something other than yukky-smelling, overpriced and overrated Batiste!!

All fairly new purchases but I may review some bits. Has anyone purchased these products? God I need to stop shopping !!!!
(Definitely bought the rose-gold skyscrapers from March Wants) eeek.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think cupcakes?