Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

MARCH WANTS

At the moment we have SUCH beautiful weather here in Britain, and it really puts me in the mood to want to go out and buy lots of beautiful things! I am lusting over a lot this month (its probably because I don't have any money ... :( - why is that always the case??!)




(From top-left clockwise)

Beaded Vest Top - Topshop - How cute is this vest - I cant wait to have enough moolah to snap this up - would be perfect over hotpants for the festival season but at £75 its out of my reach for now. Nooooo....

Cream round-neck jumper - Topshop - I love slouchy knits with skinny jeans and pretty flats - this one looks really cosy!

Fox-head riveted Bayswater - Mulberry - Mulberry bags have always been my favourite, there is a new 'Want' every month ha! I used to have a classic brown Bayswater but sadly my handbags always seem to take a bit of a bashing and I outlived that particular bag! :(  I want this bag soo badly, its not so new anymore but every now and then I go back to Mulberry and have a small perve over its beautiful haircalf skin.

Rose Gold /White Two tone silicone watch - Michael Kors - The infamous MK watch, in a fresh model for summer - yes I already have a gold one - So??!

Ring - Regal Rose - I cant seem to get enough turquoise in my life at the moment - it seems to be my favourite shade - up there with coral pink! Cute ring and loads of fashion jewellery on this site - a new discovery of mine!

Skull necklace - Daisy Knights - British jewellery designer Daisy lives near to me in Gloucestershire and we met a few times when we were younger - not that she would remember now she is famous and mixing with the super-cool! Her jewellery is slightly gothic, dainty and beautiful. I recently worked at her wedding which was a lovely do - the guests decked out in her bling - of course!

Heels - Topshop - Check out these babies!! I don't own a lot of heels and don't get so excited about shoes but these are fantabulous, combining two of my loves - rose gold and skyscraper stiletto heels!!

I severely doubt that I am physically able to write a post about these things and NOT go out and buy them all.... so I probably end up with most of it. Yessssssss......


4 comments:

  1. I adore that TopShop jumper, looks so sweet and feminine. The bag is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowww... i keep putting it in my basket and dithering. Wish I could say the same for the Mulberry but at £4000 its never going to happen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started following and got carried away and ended up reading all of your posts!
    Love your blog, lots of your reviews have been very helpful! Can't wait to read more
    Courtney xx
    www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) haha I often do that with new blogs!!x

      Delete

What do you think cupcakes?