Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Nars Gina


Last week I went into Space NK to find a pretty Nars blush that might shake up my everyday makeup a little. I rarely use blusher as I am pink-toned anyway, and get redness on my face. I have Nars Orgasm in the twist-up cream version of their shades, but I find it too glittery for everyday use.
So I ended up with this gorgeous orange blusher - 'Gina'. 



 It looks hideously unwearable, but applied sheer and blended well I think it really suits my skin tone. I have green eyes and usually wear bronze or copper tones on my eyes so it freshens up my complexion, doesn’t war with the pinks in my skin and I wear with a coral lip!
Nars products are lovely if a little steep in price but I know this will last me a while!
What are your suggestions for fave Nars blushers? I'd like to get a couple more!

9 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous colour! I've never tried orange blusher, but I can imagine it would give a nice warm glow! :)

    Becky@ beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a gorgeous blush. I may have to try it the next time I'm at a Nars counter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely should! It's annoying though that all the testers get mixed together and it had glitter all over it - so glad it turned out to be matte!x

      Delete
  3. I love NARS blushes, this one looks so nice!

    I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award!
    http://just-another-day1.blogspot.ca/2012/06/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! That's so sweet - thankyou?! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely shade, I'm always draw towards peachy blushers :) I don't have any NARS products though I've heard their blushes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nars! What a lovely shade!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always drawn to orangey shades because they compliment my eyes, as well! Would love to see this blush in person!

    Check out my blog, I tagged you in a post! :)

    http://fauxguru.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?